منتديات أحلى استايل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى عام وتقنى ودعم

دخولدخول  التسجيلالتسجيل  الرئيسيةالرئيسية  

عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
SiKaRnO

سجل فى : 03/11/2007

المساهمات : 93
العمر : 29
التقييم : 0
ذكر

عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))   عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) I_icon_minitimeالخميس 29 نوفمبر 2007, 10:06 pm

Simple bio

Henning Ludvigsen is a Norwegian digital artist with basic traditional art education and with over 13 years of experience in digital art, design, and illustration. He is currently working as the Art Director at a computer game development company in Greece, and is working on personal and external projects during his spare time. He is living with his girlfriend and fellow digital artist Natascha Roeoesli.
He is an awarded artist, with features in several books from Ballistic Publishing, is featured on dozens of websites, and to be found as columnist in the sci-fi and fantasy Magazine, ImagineFX from Future Publishing. He is also running Pixelbrush, a small digital art-community.
www.henningludvigsen.com
www.pixelbrush.net
Step 1 – Line art

I’ve always been fascinated by realism, and because of this it is really important to me that the base line-art sketch has got proper proportions. I usually use the old trick by putting a grid on top of a reference photo I’ve shot, and then I copy the same grid onto a blank canvas and start drawing grid by grid from what I see on the reference photo. I make sure to keep the grid on a separate layer so that I easily can remove the grid at a later stage, and also keep the drawing on a separate layer underneath the grid. Still, if you are focusing on mastering human anatomy, this is not the way to go as this is simply more of a way to save some time and making sure you get a result that is pretty close to your reference photography.
عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) Three_lines_01س

Step 2 – Brush usage

Personally I really like using hard edged brushes as they resemble the traditional brushes in both the way of working and when it comes to the result. On this example, the sample to the left is a basic soft brush, the one in the middle is a hard edged brush, and the one to the right is a textured pencil brush.
For this painting, I exclusively used a hard edged brush (the sample in the middle).
To make a simple hard edged brush in Photoshop, simply follow these settings:
1: Make sure you have the brush tool selected, and choose a hard edge brush (the ones that looks like a hard circle.
2: Now open the “brushes tab” (Windows/brushes). Click the “Brush tip shape” button and drag the “spacing” slider to 10%. If this is set too high, the stroke looks like a row of balls instead of one single stroke, so keeping the spacing narrow makes the strokes look nice and smooth.
عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) Three_lines_02
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.dinywdink.ahlamontada.com
Mr.YuGi
Mr.YuGi

سجل فى : 09/10/2007

المساهمات : 6062
العمر : 33
التقييم : 0
من ..
ذكر
اعمل ..
احب ..

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))   عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 19 مايو 2008, 3:52 pm

شكرا لك

ولكن الصور التى فى الموضوع لا تظهر ؟
http://www.ahlastyl.com
زائر
زائر
Anonymous

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))   عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 04 يونيو 2008, 9:45 pm

شكرآ لك اخي

ولاكن الصور غير مفهومة؟؟؟؟
moooody
moooody

سجل فى : 29/02/2008

المساهمات : 81
التقييم : 1
ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))   عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 25 يونيو 2008, 6:02 pm

شكرا لك لكن مافائدة الصور
قمر
قمر

سجل فى : 20/10/2008

المساهمات : 9358
العمر : 34
التقييم : 38
من ..
انثى
اعمل ..
احب ..

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))   عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 05 يناير 2009, 9:45 pm

شكرا الك انا شايفة الصورة
في صورتين
http://alhobhmza.yoo7.com
MR.MoSTa
MR.MoSTa

سجل فى : 16/03/2009

المساهمات : 2841
العمر : 30
التقييم : 12
من ..
ذكر
اعمل ..
احب ..

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))   عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب)) I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 07 يوليو 2010, 2:22 pm

يغلق
https://www.facebook.com/Mosta.Hamdy

عمل ثلاث خطوط((فوتوشوب))
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» خطوط مش هتحتاج بعدها خطوط تاني
» اريد خطوط
» خطوط سيارة فيكتور ..
» ثلاث واجهات روعة
» خطوط داماس الأنجليزية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات أحلى استايل :: القسم الإدارى :: الارشيف العام-
انتقل الى:  
جميع الحقوق محفوظه لاكاديميه  احلى ستايل©ahlastylDigit@lالاعلى |الرئيسيه |قوانين المنتدى | احصائيات | احلى منتدى